The conclusion says that Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk is not involved in corruption.
People’s Deputy from the «Servant of the People»
Polygraph examiner: MP from “SN” “hides a little information” about bribe offers in BP
Olga Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk released the results of her polygraph test due to corruption scandal in the parliamentary committee on finance, tax and customs policy.
«As promised, I publish the official results of the polygraph test,» the MP wrote on Facebook and presented five key conclusions of the polygraph examiner:
1. Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk O.M. does not have hidden information regarding the circumstances of receiving illegal remuneration for non-voting of the bill.
2. The analysis of reactions recorded during the study, the polygraph as a whole, indicates that Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk OM the circumstances of receiving the illegal remuneration and the persons who could receive it are not known.
3. Investigated Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk OM never received money, illegal remuneration for any actions related to the activities of the Verkhovna Rada.
4. You should also pay attention to the fact that during the study there were no significant positive reactions that would indicate that Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk OM trying to deceive a polygraph, a specialist, to mislead interested parties.
5. In the process of the entire study, visual diagnostics was carried out in parallel, during which verbal and non-verbal manifestations of two-faced behavior on the part of the subject were not noticed.